Front Desk Attendant
The Front Desk Attendant is the lead customer service contact for all members, guests, or prospects. The Front Desk attendant is also responsible for selling all products and services. This position is part-time, with hours during weekday evenings and occasional weekends.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- The Front Desk Attendant is the lead customer service contact for all members, guests, or prospects.
- The Front Desk attendant is also responsible for selling all products and services.
- Welcome and check in all members and guests
- Answers all incoming phone calls
- Performs Opening and Closing Procedures for the club if assigned those shifts, including:
- Mopping and sweeping floors and mats, emptying trashcans, hanging flags
- Other basic weekly cleaning responsibilities
- Responsible for keeping both Pro-shop and Check-In desks clean, neat, and orderly during open hours
- Attends weekly self-defense classes
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- An understanding of the gym and membership structure
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work evenings Mon – Thursday, and occasional weekends
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Must have experience in customer service
- Experience in a health club or the hospitability industry is preferred
- Able to get CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications (must be obtained within 60 days of hire)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Free membership and use of the gym
- Employer sponsored training and certification
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of the management team will contact applicants to schedule interviews.
About Masada Tactical
Established in 2007, Masada Tactical and Israeli Combat System is the only training, in Maryland, with a direct lineage to the authentic self-defense system taught in Israel (Krav Maga).
With top-quality instructors and cutting-edge curriculums, the Israeli Combat System / Krav Maga is designed to provide all students, from stay-at-home moms to professional athletes, or security-minded individuals, with how to be better prepared to face the risks associated with today’s urban realities. Masada classes are designed to provide students with the best possible skills and re-enforce them with challenging drills in a safe and welcoming environment.