Learn To Protect What Matters
This class is designed to provide students wishing to obtain their MD Wear and Carry permit with the skills and objectives set forth by MD State Police. Class Topics: Class covers the following lessons:
• Review of pistol fundamentals
• Legal statues regarding carry
• Legal consideration in using deadly force
• Physiology and psychology of a deadly encounter
• Carry methods
• Practical exercises, including: pistol presentation from concealment, stress inoculation, and dry fire drills
• Basic trauma care (tourniquet application)
• Addressing edged weapon and self-defense
• This class requires successful passing of a course of fire
All participants must bring a government-issued ID and signed waiver to class.
Free 7 days to participate in all level-appropriate self-defense classes, fitness and conditioning classes and unlimited access to the gym.
Get 50% off yellow-level equipment when you signup for a year membership within ten days of your trial start date. Protect What Matters and grow with us!